Join our growing team of Revolutionary healthcare professionals! We are looking for a Part-time Behavioral Health Specialist for two of our suburban Chicago locations.
Revolution Physical Therapy Weight Loss is a multidisciplinary wellness team, comprised of Physical Therapists, Exercise Physiologists, Registered Dietitians, and Licensed Mental Health Professionals with a focus on weight loss and rehabilitation.
All applicants should possess a passion for helping patients achieve their health and wellness goals.
Revolution Physical Therapy Weight Loss is Chicago's premier healthcare company. Using cutting edge technology and collaborative care, we ensure patient outcomes in treating all orthopedic and sports injuries, obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome and others.
We are experiencing rapid growth and we are looking for dynamic, well rounded leaders to help perpetuate our reputation as an emerging leader in healthcare. Candidate must have a passion for helping others, possess strong leadership qualities, and ability to work in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment. Candidates who share our philosophy, who are eager to contribute to program development will find many opportunities for advancement at Revolution.
- Licensure as a Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the State of Illinois.
- Experience with CBT, ACT, stress management, and relaxation techniques is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with motivational interviewing and disordered eating preferred but not required.
- Post-graduate clinical experience within a health and/or wellness setting, with evidence of progress and increased responsibility administering behavioral health psychological.
- Experience using technology and performance/outcome measures to assess effectiveness, foster accountability, and promote continuous improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to form collaborative relationships with members of a diverse health professions team. Demonstrated commitment to the highest standards of professionalism, integrity, and ethics; ability to collaborate with and guide the efforts of interns, professional colleagues, and affiliates.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with education and experience.
Please send completed applications consisting of a letter of interest, a curriculum vitae or resume, and contact information for three professional references.
Job Type: Part-time
- Behavioral Health: 2 years