Digital Media Planner -Remote
Revolution Media Orange County, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Revolution Media is a strategic media buying agency based in Woodland Hills, CA. We help clients of all sizes increase brand visibility across channels and across the country. We are currently accepting applications for a Digital Media Planner to join our team. This position will serve as a member of a top-notch team within a rapidly expanding organization that provides room for advancement and growth.
The Digital Media Planner will be responsible for all tasks related to the digital media team including creating media recommendations, plans, budgets, billing, reports and analysis. This is a fast-paced, collaborative environment and one that requires attention to detail, good communications skills and ability to be a team player. Must be self-motivated, organized, responsible, dedicated, resourceful, articulate, a critical thinker able to problem solve.
- Develop media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively to reach the target audience
- Campaign execution, optimizations, monitor, and reporting
- Responsible for all media plan entry into internal server and systems for trafficking, coordinate with internal/external teams for all campaigns
- Compile and analyze post-analysis data and evaluate site proposals
- Highly experienced across display, video, mobile, programmatic, social media including Facebook/Instagram, Google Suite
- Create and build campaigns in Ads Manager/AdWords
- Researching and developing media recommendations
- Stewarding and reconciling client budget
- External meetings with clients to present media recommendations and review campaign reporting/optimizations
- Building Ad Copies for Social
- Execute various types of competitive analysis
- Experience with research to support the development of media objectives, strategies, and tactics, including @Plan, ComScore, Ad Relevance, eMarketer and google
- Create and maintain flowcharts
- Process invoices and billing status sheets
- Assist with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or higher plus 2-4 yrs experience is preferred
- Certifications a plus (Facebook Blueprint, Google)
- Skilled and experienced in digital planning and buying
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including both written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strategic, conscientious, self-motivated, dynamic, detail-oriented individual
- Have good problem-solving, quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Salary is commensurate with experience
Revolution MediaWhy Work Here?
Great company to work for, fun work environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal background check and verification of prior employment and education.
AddressOrange County, CA