Revolution Marketing and Management, an up and coming event marketing agency, is looking for 3-5 energetic, entry level Brand Promotions Assistants to join their growing team. This individual will support the agency’s business development efforts including planning promotional events for various clientele, preparation for client pitches and events, as well as execution of various on site events in the LAS VEGAS AREA. In addition, this person will also support our Brand Marketing team.
The individual we are looking for must be self-directed, able to multitask and prioritize. Excellent organizational and project management skills are a must as the support of in-house new business systems and on-site promotional events will be the main responsibility of this person. The ability to communicate essential information in an organized, logical way is also integral to the role. The ideal candidate is able to handle a variety of work, both in type and in quantity, and has the ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization.
RM&M is a fast-paced, work hard, play hard environment. We value teamwork and collaboration, and we all chip in and roll up our sleeves to deliver the best work. Knowing that our employees are our most valuable asset, we work hard to maintain a positive and creative work environment - from being dog friendly, to having monthly happy hours, to providing catered lunches.
Do you have the passion and talent to be a member of our team?
- Assist with the development and execution of promotional campaigns for various clientele
- Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
- Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
- Potentially help manage and oversee a campaign and team of associates
- This position will have the opportunity to advance into an Executive Management role
- Team management
- Campaign coordination and management
- Retail Marketing and Sales
- Business Development
- Entry Level Management
- Promotional Sales
- Public Relations
- Excellent research and writing skills, and strong communication skills
- Laser-focus attention to detail, be well organized and have the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks
- Must be a creative thinker
- Able to synthesize ideas and develop concepts and trends from information given
- Demonstrate poise, diplomacy, ambition
- Be proactive, eager and have a professional demeanor
- Passionate self starter who can work independently and work well under pressure
- Must be able to travel locally around the local area
Huge plus if you have following work experiences: marketing, marketing jobs, sales jobs, careers in marketing, sales and marketing, marketing management, management training, marketing manager, jobs for marketing, marketing career, sales rep jobs, sales representative job, sales salary, sales commission, sales hourly wage, marketing salary, marketing hourly wage, marketing commission, sales manager jobs, marketing jobs, marketing director, marketing assistant, marketing coordinator, marketing coordinator job, event promotions, promoter, junior account marketing rep, junior account sales rep, only marketing jobs, only sales jobs, only retail jobs, only entry-level jobs, entry-level, social promotions, restaurant experience, bartender experience, retail experience, customer service background, customer service experience, hospitality experience, hospitality jobs, hospitality careers, advancement, training, full training provided, paid training, event coordinator, advertising, personal advertisement, advertising jobs, advertising careers, advertising representative, lawn, no call center, no telemarketing, inside sales, inside marketing, in-store marketing, in-store sales, in-store advertising, internship, full time, full-time, no graphic design, marketing firm, marketing agency, sales and marketing, no outside sales, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports minded, entertainment, public relations, management, public relations career, entry level, entry level, full time, internship, management, advertising, public relations, lead generations, entry level, public relations, business, marketing, entry-level, promotions, direct marketing, promotional sales, business development, entertainment, sales - marketing, management, clients, account manager, campaigns, marketing, direct advertising, client relations, retail, hospitality, marketing, experience, college graduates, internship, entry level, management, entry level management, entry level marketing, marketing, business development, entry level, customer service, sports, entertainment, advertising, public relations, management, sales, training, marketing, public relations, customer service, retail, lead generator, entrepreneur, athlete, training, leads