- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Free daily meals for all of our employees.
- 1 or more years of customer service experience in a mid-high-volume food service facility or Restaurant.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Preferred placement for those with ServSafe food handlers permit, but this should not deter any applicants from applying.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to be punctual, and work a flexible schedule, covering early morning and mid-day shifts.
- Knowledge of safe and proper food handling procedures, and kitchen equipment is preferred.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Able to physically perform the requirements of the job and lift 25-50 pounds.
- Able to work well with others and participate as part of a team using good verbal communication skills.
About Revolution Foods
At Revolution Foods we put people first. Our team is made up of talented, entrepreneurial spirited individuals who are driven by a shared mission. We thrive on collaboration, innovation, and creating social impact while delivering kid-inspired, chef-crafted food across the nation. Revolution Foods supports a work environment that is challenging and invigorating. In return, we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, encouraging talent development, empowerment and diversity.