Revolution Foods has been working hard for a decade to build a values-based, systems-changing company that is on track to become the leading provider of healthy family meals across the nation. We are now serving over 2 million school meals a week in 14 states and have a fast-growing line of products on retail shelves across the country. Our mission and core values, supports our passion. We provide the opportunity for you to learn new skills with our people-building philosophy, and career opportunity. We need dedicated team members that care about healthy eating, have great people skills with a desire to learn and grow with us. Let’s do this together!
The Delivery Driver will work as a part of a team to deliver meals each day to schools across the Houston and surrounding areas. The Delivery Driver is a critical member of the Revolution Foods team and he/she will interact with school sites on a daily basis, serving customers and representing the company throughout the community. This position is located in San Antonio, TX.
- Loading, organizing truck and final meal component check to ensure fulfilling each school’s orders and efficient deliveries
- Delivery of meals to school sites across the region
- Excellent customer service, serving school customers in a professional, helpful and thoughtful manner
- Final check of correct quantities and proper placement and care of meals, fruit, sides and beverages when distributed to school sites.
- Ensuring all food is safe including appropriate temperature levels for all food
- Collecting and tracking Rev Foods’ food service equipment left at the schools
- Cleaning, maintain and return delivery equipment to designated culinary center location
- On-time receiving, transferring, and organizing food supplies when delivered to kitchen facility.
- Daily morning truck checks to ensure safe driving and delivery of meals and report any issues to Dispatch Manager
- Compost and recycle any materials brought back to culinary center
- Return to proper location all food service
- Regular and consistent communication with Dispatch Manager.
- Following safe driving and workplace safety techniques
- Completing daily paperwork and filing in appropriate place
- Assisting culinary staff with production when needed
Experience and Skills Required
- Experienced and dependable driver (catering/food delivery experience preferred)
- Familiarity with San Antonio & Austin Area driving conditions
- Clean driving record and ability to safely maneuver and operate 16-foot box truck
- Attention to detail, especially with regards to counting accurately and organizing deliveries/equipment
- Able to physically perform requirements of job, including ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and safely operated wheeled carts and dollies
- Works well with others and participates as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain good relations with school customers and Rev Foods staff
- Takes pride in maintaining a clean, orderly environment and delivering a high quality product to schools
- High level of energy and desire to be part of an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and hands-on environment
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission to build lifelong healthy eaters by making kid-inspired, chef-crafted food accessible to all.
- Applicant must at least 21 years of age and be able to read, write and be highly conversant in English
- All applicants must pass background, reference, and drug screens, and present a current MVR printout.