Revolution Foods Kenner, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
- This is a Full-Time Position
- Location: Kenner, LA
- Job Schedule: Monday-Friday: 5:30 AM - 2:30 PM
- Starting Pay: $13.50 per hour DOE
- Position is immediately available
Working as part of a team, our Machine Operators verify the daily production plan, and any immediate needs to start-up food product runs. This includes heated and chilled machinery, feeding film, identifying quality or mechanical issues, troubleshooting and adjusting addressed machinery issues, completing routine preventive maintenance and minor repairs in accordance with established procedures. We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members – if this is you, apply with us today!
- Minimum 1- 2 years Machine Operator or related experience working in a food production environment or processing plant is highly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret schematics, diagrams, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Committed to the Revolution Foods mission that all children will have access to nutritious, tasty food to support the development of healthy minds and bodies.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, work well with others and participate as part of a team.
- Ability to stand frequently.
- Ability to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, twist, and perform hand and arm motions
- Ability to work in refrigerated environment.
Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods, which provides healthy meals across the nation! At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
- 5 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days for full-time employees
ManufacturingView all jobs at Revolution Foods