COVID-19 Update: Operating as an “essential business,” Revolution Foods continues to support our communities and families in this time of need. Every day brings new opportunities to ensure no one goes hungry during this pandemic.
Call to Action!
We are looking for reliable, hardworking team members who provide excellent customer service in all they do. Temporary Quality Assurance (QA) Technicians assist the QA Manager with the planning, prioritizing, and verification of food quality to ensure food safety. QA Techs also execute daily quality activities to assess incoming materials, work in-process, labeling, final inspections, analysis and testing of finished products, and perform sanitation responsibilities. If this is you, apply with us today!
- Minimum 1- 2 years directly related Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience working in a food production environment or processing plant is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Prior HACCP certification, Food Handler and other certification desirable
- Experience with with surface ATP tests (swab tests) for pre-operation audits/pre-operation inspection.
- Experience working in a chilled food factory environment is preferred
- Able to work a flexible schedule, covering varied shifts
- Knowledge of common start-up processes in a USDA factory and Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter who will be responsible for common routines. Goal-driven with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers
- Able to work as a team and individually to accomplish the work
- Knowledge of Sanitation Standard Operation Procedures (SSOP’s) in the food manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of common traceability procedures in the food industry
- Ability to problem-solve, while working under pressure and thrive in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to use basic hand tools, meters, or related items to take product temperatures and lab samples.
- This is a temporary role. The assignment could last up to 90 days, with the potential to be shortened or extended, dependent on business needs.
- This is an hourly role.
- The shift days for this role would fall Monday through Saturday starting at 3:30 PM.
Why join Revolution Foods?
We specialize in building lifelong healthy eaters through making kid inspired, chef-crafted, and kid-approved food accessible to all. We pride ourselves on nourishing our communities in partnership with schools and after school youth programs across the nation, providing over 2 million healthy meals weekly to students. With our challenging yet fun environment, watch your career develop while making a difference!
As more communities and major cities across the U.S. shutter their schools for an indefinite period, we’ve pivoted to provide emergency healthy meals for children, families and seniors who might otherwise lack adequate nutrition.
At Revolution Foods we value our employees and provide access to great benefits, pay, and opportunity, including:
- Do work that matters supporting the mission of Revolution Foods which provides healthy family meals across the nation!
- Medical, dental, & vision plan options for full time employees
- Company paid life insurance coverage for full-time employees
Come join the team helping to make a difference in our communities!
Why Work Here?At Revolution Foods we put people first. Our team is made up of talented, entrepreneurial spirited individuals who are driven by a shared mission. We thrive on collaboration, innovation, and creating social impact while delivering kid-inspired, chef-crafted food across the nation. Revolution Foods supports a work environment that is challenging and invigorating. In return, we provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, encouraging talent development, empowerment and diversity.
Excellent growth opportunities, amazing team, and mission!