Revolution Company Mesquite, TX
- Expired: May 10, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Immediate position available! Competitive pay with good benefits, and growth opportunities in a stable and safe work environment. Collaborative and positive team culture.
Revolution is searching for an Environmental Analyst to join our EH&S Team in either Mesquite, TX, or Little Rock, AR. This position will assist in developing, implementing, and communicating the Revolution’s environmental compliance program and systems. The successful candidate will guide the business unit level Environmental Health and Safety department to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal regulatory requirements.
+ Research, interpret, and assist manufacturing facilities in understanding federal, state, and local environmental regulations (i.e., waste, air, wastewater, stormwater, etc.) and other related requirements.
+ Develop and conduct training for a variety of audiences on relevant environmental topics as necessary.
+ Assist in developing and implementing guidelines, procedures, and work practices to ensure compliance with regulatory obligations.
+ Track regulatory and corporate due dates for reporting, permit renewals, etc., and meet deadlines with sufficient time to facilitate review and gain approval by management.
+ Assist with internal and governmental compliance audits and assessments.
• Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, Engineering, Science, EH&S, or a related field.
• Previous experience researching, interpreting, and communicating federal and state environmental laws and regulations.
• Experience identifying and prioritizing environmental risks and maintaining environmental compliance.
• Experience developing and administering training to various audiences is a plus.
• Ability to travel up to 40% - 50% of the time to assist in environmental compliance audits and conduct training at Revolution’s various manufacturing facilities across the US.
Headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, Revolution Believes in Better Plastics that help preserve our environment for future generations. Spanning nearly every industry, the company's family of brands deliver sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Its brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Bag, Revolution Ag, Rodeo Plastics, Command Packaging, Polar Plastics, and Jadcore. The focus in all areas is to create sustainable circular solutions and use as much post-consumer resin as possible in all products manufactured.
Revolution welcomes diversity and is an EEO Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories are always encouraged to apply.
#environmental #analyst #EHS #HSE #stormwater #environmental #compliance #manufacturing
Job ID: 2021-1272
External Company Name: Revolution Company
External Company URL: revolutionplastics.com
Street: 3328 Executive Blvd
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Revolution Company