In this active role, you will be a subject matter expert and problem solver as you answer incoming calls and communicate with the customers via telephone. You will receive on the job training, coaching, and guidance from management. Daily, the primary task will be receiving and responding to routine customer inquiries providing insight and clear details on Revolos’ warranty contract coverage and claims. Your strong work ethic, positive attitude, and respectful persona will be an asset to the team. Exemplifying a clear and professional speaking voice, you will enjoy helping people while providing support to agents, dealers, and repair facilities in all things related to rates, coverage, claim status and payments. A successful contributor in this role will have strong emotional intelligence, insight, and the ability to be empathetic.
- Working in a call center environment, taking inbound calls regarding the coverage of our warranties
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
- Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position
- S. Diploma/GED
- Some college (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of similar/relevant experience in an office environment
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with company personnel, partners and customers
- Strong ability to analyze and problem solve
- Organization and time management a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Phone etiquette/customer service
- Conflict Resolution
- Automotive Claims
- Relationship Management
- Service Warranties/Contracts
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; bend/squat; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk and hear
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Regular use of typical office equipment, software programs, and methods of communication such as a computer, e-mail, telephone, photocopier, and fax machine.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment Drug Screen, Background Check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.