Who are we?
Reviver’s world’s first digital license plate is an interactive, smart, digital screen that replaces a traditional vehicle license plate while providing increased functionality and mobile connectivity via cloud.Reviver is an incredibly exciting Internet-of-things (IoT) venture on its way to becoming the leader in the connected vehicle world.
The Product Manager will be managing the entire product life cycle. He/She will be involved in strategic planning, product inception and definition, competitive analysis, value proposition, metrics, and go-to-market strategy.
The product manager defines the features and requirements necessary to deliver a complete product to market and lead the product to success.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the future generation of digital license plates, integrate hardware, software, and services
- Craft product and features roadmaps through company strategy, interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research, and user insights
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies, own the product life cycle
- Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision-making and measure success of product-driven initiatives
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs for feasibility, performance and schedule
- Work closely with engineering groups on a day-to-day basis
- Work with UX/UI design to develop and execute product features, from ideation to implementation on mobile apps and web interfaces
What you should have:
- 7+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering or related technical field; or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years’ experience in product management for electronics hardware and embedded software, managing through the entire development cycle from concept to launch
- Experience and Industry knowledge within the IOT domain
- Disciplined organization and project management skills, with acute attention to detail
- Proven analytical skills and a superior ability to use data in order to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Ability to develop detailed crisp requirements, scenarios and user stories
- Experience working within the “Agile Development Process”
- Experience working with 3rd Party Partners