- Posted: over a month ago
The Maintenence Technician (internally titled Service Technician - Equipment) plays an essential role in Revives ability to provide quality service and retain customers. This role is responsible for the service and installation of a wide variety of coffee brewing and beverage equipment within an assigned geographic area. Our Service Technicians exhibit a broad skill set beyond service and installation, including responsibility for parts inventory, documenting service call closure, and detailed tracking of work assignments and time utilizing current technology.
Hourly Pay Rate: 20/hr to 31/hr based on direct experience
What You'll Do (Job Responsibilities):
- Provide a high level of customer service by performing installs, repairs, and removal of specified coffee and beverage dispensing equipment in a designated geographic area.
- Ability to prioritize and perform both scheduled and unscheduled service activities including emergency service calls, preventative maintenance, surveys, and installations.
- Maintain schedule flexibility with a requirement to perform On-Call service, including after-hours work and a weekend schedule rotation.
- Accurately maintain spare part inventory, sufficient equipment levels and reorders within provided replenishment guidelines.
- Responsible for thorough documentation and activity verification including an established call closure process, detailed and accurate accounts of all work performed, and ensuring completion of invoices and other required documents, including required signatures from each customer.
- Actively participate in the planning, scheduling, and execution of equipment installations.
- Demonstrate prompt and clear communication, both internally with coworkers and externally with customers.
- Provide timely customer feedback/requests to management or inter-departments.
- Attention to detail in following customer program requirements as outlined.
- Demonstrate strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize efficiently to meet customer expectations.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Who You Are (Job Requirements):
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 3+ years of mechanical and technical experience. Foodservice experience preferred.
- Electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and Tech Meter experience preferred.
- Valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
Required Skill Sets
- Ability to problem solve and diagnose equipment issues.
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs. frequently.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to support and carry out tasks associated with achieving overall business goals.
- Readily identifies issues, problems, or opportunities.
- Able to apply knowledge or skills by demonstrating practical use on the job.
- Self-awareness of behavioral impact toward others.
- Uses active listening and communicates effectively with customers, peers, and
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and proactively work to grow the business.
- Able to build rapport and cooperative relationships with customers.
- Use sound business judgment.
- Independent decision-making skills.
- Able to work self-sufficiently with little supervision.
- Able to collaborate effectively with others.
Other common titles: Maintenence Technician, Service Technician, Maintenance Specialist, Maintenance Worker, Equipment Technician
Revive Service & Restoration, LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at Revive Service & Restoration, LLC