Hi, I am the CEO and founder of the company. We are a B2C online health supplement company serving older men and women. We’ve reached a stage in our growth where operational issues are taking me away from critical growth activities needed to get the company to the next level. I’m ready for a pro operations person to come in and work side-by-side with me so we can reach our ambitious growth goals.
You would be a talented second-in-command who knows B2C e-commerce, has growth experience and is ready to help us get from $12M in 2019 to $30M, $50M and eventually $100M annual revenue (and beyond) over the next 4-5 years.
- At least 4-5 years operational experience working in operations as either a COO, VP of Ops, Ops Manager or second-in-command
- Experience in an operations role with a B2C e-commerce company that grew 7 figures or less to mid-high 8 figures
- Operational knowledge of an e-commerce business, including tech, marketing and finance
- Experience working side-by-side with a CEO
- Experience in the health supplement market
- Experience with direct response marketing
- Experience with digital advertising of B2C products
Location: The position is remote. Prefer US / Canada based applicants.
Salary: $175-250K+ with opportunity for fast growth, bonuses, revenue share and/or shares in ownership
Hours: Full time. 9AM - 5PM Eastern, Semi-Flexible
1. What is your current position and why have you left / are leaving it?
2. Do you have B2C, direct-to-consumer, e-commerce experience as an operations person?
3. Have you helped an e-commerce company grow in an operations role? If so, what was the growth (from $X - Y) and what was your exact position?
Please keep a copy of your answers ready for the second round of the interview process
Questions For Initial Stage of Application:
Please keep a copy of your responses to these questions in a document as we will request the answers again if you reach the next stage of the interview.
Upon getting your application, I will review it and I will send you a pre-written response with some additional information about the company, our goals and, possibly, some additional questions to clarify your answers in your initial email.
The next stage after this will be a live video conference call on Zoom or Skype.