- $25 to $33 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The person in this position is responsible for registering patients and coordinating with the rest of the team to provide a timely turnaround for the patient. This individual responds to patient questions and concerns with a sense of urgency and kindness, both on the telephone and in person and is responsible for all paperwork associated with patient registration.
- Greeting and welcoming patients
- Organizing and coordinating patient in-take and other appointments
- Accurately enters/updates patient information in system
- Assisting patients with completion of paperwork when necessary
- Scanning, updating and filing medical records
- Answering phone calls, questions, etc. in a prompt and polite manner
- Processing medical insurance information, verifying patient eligibility and addressing any patient questions about insurance (liaise with Billing department as appropriate)
- Handling cash and co-payments accurately and responsibly
- Providing outstanding customer service to every patient
- Informing site manager or assistant site manager of waiting room wait times, patient inquiries, etc.
- A High School Degree or GED
- Happy, welcoming, and can-do attitude with patients and coworkers
- Experience working in any high-volume/high-intensity service industry (e.g., hospitality, restaurant, hospital, medical office or retail environment) preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Computer Proficiency and superior keyboarding skills (approximately 40 wpm)
- Flexible/adaptable nature to work in a continuously evolving environment
- Passion for helping others in a healthcare environment
- Ability to effectively interact with physicians, patients and other staff members
Great work environment, great benefits, and lots of room for growth!
Revhab is dedicated to empowering ill, aging or injured clients to build strength, reverse decline and maintain their independence. With first-class therapy centers, we offer a full range of rehabilitative services including speech, occupational and physical therapy. Our revolutionary, patient-centered approach prevents clients from deteriorating so they can enjoy the best quality of life every day.
Get fresh Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.