Our client is a global provider of healthcare technology expertise and consulting services and solutions that serve both payer and provider organizations. Headquartered in Nashville, they helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.
Role - QA Analyst
Duration – 12+ Months
Location - Birmingham, AL
You will be joining some existing QA resources in testing new releases of a complex customer facing, highly tailored BI application.
There is some pure ETL testing, but NOT the majority. The majority is verifying that these complex presentation layers done in WebFocus are functioning correctly, displaying the correct data, displaying only the right data, and performing acceptably. Highly Complex UI testing AND data testing, AND ETL testing.
- QA Experience (formal i.e. in a real QMO or QA environment)
- Working with formal test plans
- Agile Experince
- Tracking and reporting defects formally
- Using typical QA tools and processes
- Strong SQL Skills (9 out of 10)
- WebFocus experience (preferred), Tableau or similar tool is a potential substitute
- Experience with testing a highly interactive, selectable, complex UI strongly preferred
- Very strong SQL skills, ETL Testing (in lesser scope), report testing, degree and GC/ citizenship, very strong communication skills, Relocation to Birmingham, AL
- Tester required to test Webfocus reports ,data testing & ETL testing.
- The tester has to be good in communication.
Good to have:
- Datawarehouse Concepts, Health care knowledge.