- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Finance Controller
Type: Full Time
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Note: This position is ideal for an up-and-coming Finance Controller, maybe a strong Senior Accountant or Assistant Controller looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, fast growing footwear company, based in West Palm Beach FL. The ideal person needs to be hand’s on, motivated to add value, be a team play that wants to make a difference, and not afraid to wear a lot of hats.
The Finance Controller position will be an integral part of building and supporting revere Shoes, Inc. financial infrastructure by providing financial and operational information that will assist management in making informed decisions retrospectively and pro-actively.
revere Shoes, Inc. is seeking a results-oriented, roll-up their sleeves, individual to lead and manage the financial infrastructure. This individual will possess a strong knowledge of accounting rules (GAAP), be process-oriented in the application of these rules within the organization and lead the company in managing its system of internal controls. In addition, the Finance Controller will develop innovative and improved reporting tools to drive increased communication on results, opportunities for improvement, and to highlight key successes. The Finance Controller will also focus on automating and executing processes at peak efficiency while generating optimal analytics and insights in real-time.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
· 4-year accounting or finance degree
· 7+ years direct accounting or financial consulting experience
· Consumer’s Goods - Footwear and Apparel industry experience is a plus
· Specific Proficiencies
· Strong general ledger, accounting, reporting
· Advanced skillset in excel, accrual accounting policies and systems management
· NetSuite ERP knowledge is a plus
· Analytical with a focused attention to detail
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
May include but are not limited to the following:
· Leads the construction and implementation of financial best practices, including direct oversight of the accounting, reporting, revenue cycle, payroll
· Develops and helps structure the financial / operational reporting capabilities on an on-going basis to align with reporting and data analytics needs
· Takes ownership of the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports, including but not limited to, monthly financial statements, accounts payable/receivable aging’s, annual audits, and budget to stakeholders (leadership, Board of Directors, lenders, auditors, etc.)
· Owns the monthly closing and auditing process of the financials in accordance with GAAP by the 10th day of the month with distribution of associated reporting packages
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,00 per year depending on experience
Work Location: On Site. revere Shoes, Inc. Headquarters in West Palm Beach, FL
Revere ShoesWhy Work Here?
Growing up in Australia meant long summers, time at the beach and plenty of opportunities to wear flip flops and sandals.
about revere shoes Growing up in Australia meant long summers, time at the beach and plenty of opportunities to wear flip flops and sandals. When you’re younger, it doesn’t seem to matter if your shoes don’t fit perfectly or aren’t particularly comfortable as long as they look good! Our passion for designing and launching revere Shoes was born from the endless opportunities we discovered when we listened to what our customers were asking for: Comfortable, supportive sandals and shoes, but I want them to look pretty. Shoes that are good for my heel pain. Something that fits and doesn’t hurt my bunion. I have one foot longer and wider than the other, and I find it hard to find shoes that fit. I want to wear my orthotics in sandals and shoes that don’t look and feel orthopedic. I wear an AFO or other leg brace and want to wear other options other than athletic shoes.
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Revere Shoes