Web Marketing Manager
WHY WE’RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 140 diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee development, management and optimization of website conversion. You’ll craft a website optimization strategy and then use a data-driven, iterative approach to improve performance, A/B test by A/B test. You’ll also push us to the next level by testing new-to-RevenueWell approaches like website personalization and dynamic content.
- Optimize our landing pages to grow conversions through our paid media channels. Partnering with your design and product marketing colleagues, you’ll put together high-performing landing pages by applying the same iterative approach as you do with our website.
- Own on-site SEO and enable off-site SEO. You’ll direct our on-site search engine optimization efforts, including keyword research, on-page optimization, and technical SEO updates. And working with content marketing, you’ll enable our off-site SEO strategy and help them accomplish their mission of growing organic traffic by tracking performance and suggesting spots where we can move the needle.
- Project manage our overall website efforts. You’ll work with product marketing, content marketing, design, and dev to bring our brand’s story to life through the website, serving as the project manager for website updates and making some updates yourself through our CMS tools.
- Tend to our website tools and extensions. You’ll manage the tools (like Drift) that extend the functionality of our website and work with marketing operations to ensure that the integrations across our tech stack are working properly.
- Manage agencies, freelancers, vendors, contributors, stakeholders, and deadlines. You’ll manage external resources to keep them aligned to our goals, and internally, you’ll use your project management and enablement chops to keep projects moving smoothly.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A love for KPIs and getting better every day. You’re always thinking of the next marketing experiment to try, and you know how to set goals and quantify your performance against them.
- Analytics, SEO tool, and marketing tech prowess. You’re fluent in Google Analytics and tools like SEMrush, Google Search Console, Unbounce, Hotjar, and Ahrefs. You’re also familiar with marketing automation tools and the other pieces of marketing tech you’ll need to integrate into the site experience.
- Organized and deadline driven. With so much going on, you’ll take ownership for getting projects out the door and marshalling the resources to get it done.
- The ability to be dangerous on your own and downright awesome working with others. You know enough HTML/CSS and CMS tools (like Divi) to make tweaks and communicate well with developers. But more importantly, you know when to pull in others and how to collaborate to bring a project to life.
- Experience. 5+ years of marketing experience, with 2+ years of experience in digital marketing. Double bonus points if some of that experience is in B2B marketing; triple bonus points if some of that experience is in the SaaS world.
Powered by JazzHR