WHY WE?RE LOOKING
Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it?s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we?re now a team of 100+ diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
As we?re gearing up for more growth, we need an Office Coordinator to help us keep our Bannockburn office humming. You?ll be integral in making sure our office continues to run like a well-oiled machine and support several administrative functions. If you like wearing many hats, keeping on reading! This position reports to the Director, Human Resources.
WHAT YOU?LL DO
- Create an awesome first impression by greeting all our office visitors, including prospective employees, vendors and partners
- Ensure our kitchen is fully stocked each day with a variety of coffee, tea, soda and fresh fruit
- Build positive relationships with building management, suppliers, vendors and service providers
- Serve as a driving force for RevenueWell?s office culture, you?ll spearhead setup for happy hours, company-wide meetings and office celebrations
- Support new hire onboarding by prepping slide decks, desks, packets, accounts and swag for new RevenueWellers
- Be the point person for employee ID badge creation and management
- Assist in booking travel, conference rooms and coordinating invites for various meetings
- Provide administrative support to company Founders and departments as needed
- Help as an event coordinator
- A strong attention for detail
- Customer service approach
- Someone who is self-directed within boundaries
- Excellent time management skills and ability to complete daily tasks when faced with frequent interruptions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in our fast paced and growing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Previous experience supporting an office is preferred but not required
- Creativity and festive flair is a plus!
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with immediately vested generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles. Casual jeans dress code.
We are recognized by Crain?s Chicago Business as one of the top 100 Best Places to Work!
No search firm solicitations, please.