Would you like to help patients and their families to better understand their medical bills and provide them with options to resolve them? Are you looking for a career with a solid company with stable hours (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) and great benefits, where the customer service you provide and your contribution is valued?
We would like to talk to you! We are looking for full-time, caring, and talented Healthcare Customer Service Representatives to make a long-term home in our organization. In this important role, you will work with patients and their families to explain their medical bills and negotiate affordable payment terms.
We provide customized, innovative, cost-effective and flexible solutions for hospitals and healthcare providers on their self-pay account balances. We value compassion, clarity (understanding bills and helping patients to understand their bills), and results. If you value these things too, you will be highly appreciated.
What you can expect from us:
- Opportunity to be an integral part of an established and well-respected organization, where your voice matters
- A commitment to your professional development
- Hours: 8am to 5pm Monday-Friday, 100% onsite in our Aurora office
- Excellent benefits including: Health, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance and disability; 401K with employer matching; generous PTO accrual from day 1; discounts with various retailers and services via LifeMart; small workout room on premise; and other perks to show we care
What we’ll expect from you and what you’ll be doing:
- Using your passion for helping others to provide outstanding customer service and to collaborate with patients over the phone on affordable payment plans and settlements, and taking payments by phone
- Using empathy and fantastic listening, verbal, and written communication skills to help patients and their families to understand their bill, answering questions about their debt and medical billing process
- Using your computer proficiency, organization, and attention to detail to accurately document all calls and follow ups in our software systems throughout each day
- Supporting your fellow team members with consistent attendance, excellent work ethic, and caring team focus
- Continuously improving, with supportive coaching / feedback from your manager and team leads and ongoing training via lunch and learn sessions
- 2+ years professional experience, with demonstrated history of retention
- Experience in customer service and/or healthcare preferred (but not required)
- Authorization to work in the US
- High school diploma or GED
- Advanced beginner to Intermediate skills in the Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus!
- Typing 40+ WPM with 90% accuracy preferred
Revenue Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.