We’re looking for a talented, motivated person who care about what they do and want to be part of the solution. An individual who can bring their talents and keep pace in the ever-growing field of commercial and industrial renewable energy.
Here is an opportunity to become an integral part of team experiencing rapid growth in an untapped market. It is a chance to key part of the company and help guide future initiatives and further develop a strong project team.
Revel Energy is looking for an experienced project manager to ensure projects are built on time, to budget and to the high standards we believe in. The Director of Project Management is responsible for the overall leadership and management of the projects. Your management responsibilities will include subcontractors, vendors, client communications, scheduling, reporting and documentation. This is by no means intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, but rather a glimpse into why this role is integral to fulfill our mission of generating revenue for California businesses through dynamic energy solutions.
Since this role requires many facets of business input, the Director of Project Management will work closely with the construction, executive and sales team to better serve our community.
- Interface with clients to help set and meet their expectations
- Bridge transition from development to construction execution and completion
- Create scopes of work
- Create project schedules
- Estimating and budget development
- Coordinate with engineering to submit and pull permits
- Create project reports to help facilitate interdepartmental organization
- Manage and organize project documentation
- Lead weekly and monthly project meetings
- Work in partnership with the Construction Manager and team and provide direction where necessary
- Work with operations and the construction team to coordinate deliveries
- Conduct due diligence on subcontractors and vendors
- Manage subcontractor relations and ensure work is performed as negotiated
- Manage all steps of project execution ensuring all necessary steps are completed to high standards
- Ensuring the safety of projects – protocol and paperwork
- Keep project built to or under budget
- Manage change orders
- Oversee the interconnection agreements with the utilities
- Prior success in a commercial Project Manager role and a minimum of 5 years of experience (Required)
- Minimum BS/BA Degree (Required)
- Conflict Resolution
- Planning and scheduling
- Cost control
- Negotiation techniques
- Attention to detail and an almost insane desire for organization
- Proficiency with computers and business/construction related software
- Photovoltaic and electrical experience a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- NABCEP certification a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary: $100,000 to $150,000 Annually
Employee benefits include paid vacation, healthcare, dental, and vision plans after completion of probationary period.
Why Revel Energy
Revel is on a mission. Revel Energy was formed to provide Commercial and Industrial buildings with alternative energies beyond solar. Revel stands out from the competition by paying attention to what makes good business sense to each individual client, implementing a wider range of technologies to free capital and make businesses more sustainable and more profitable.
Revel Energy Intro Video: https://youtu.be/Vrx5P9tTKI4
Cover letter is encouraged with your application.