Creative Production Assistant
We are a fast growing commercial solar developer, with several notable projects to date. We are looking to add a Creative Production Assistant to our marketing team. This person would be in charge of videography, photography and graphic design production for all marketing collateral.
Clean photos and educational videos are key to a brands online presence. Within our office, we will provide you with still and video equipment to create photography and short video clips for our website, ads, portfolios, print and social media. This is an exciting position that involves constant creative work and in-field production. Ideal candidate will work directly with the Marketing Manager to create effective collateral (video, digital, print) that stands out from the competition.
Looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Self motivated
- Experience in commercial solar a plus but not mandatory
- Working knowledge and/or proficiency in Adobe Premier and CS
You will work with our Marketing Manager and will have the following duties on a daily basis:
- Manages the creative process from concept to execution.
- Translates marketing objectives and business functions into clear, creative storytelling.
- Develops multi-platform creative content, including but not limited to digital communication, print collateral, short-format video, social media, website, email, and large-format branding.
- Works closely with the Marketing Manager to design outbound email campaign content with a
- focus on design layout and call to action.
- Develops and manages social media content including design, copywriting, and video.
- Develops all marketing materials in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensures branding guidelines, visual communication and brand standards are adhered to including style, design, and placement.
- Actively engages with cross-functional departments to gain a working knowledge of the industry and internal processes.
- Completes all tasks within expected deadlines.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Experience in the energy industry is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding customer service, ability to work in teams, and flexibility
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to multitask and simultaneously monitor multiple processes
- At least three years of experience with Adobe Premier and Creative Suite, Sketch, and a working understanding of HTML/CSS and web browser capabilities, plus strong typography, video, motion graphics and interaction design skills
- Salary: $54,000 DOE
- Benefits: Medical after probationary period
- PTO: After probationary period