Revel Energy is looking for talented and motivated team members to join our Business Development team. Revel’s Business Developers( Solar PV / Energy Storage/ LED) will work with our energy analysts and project team to develop agriculture, commercial and industrial renewable energy projects to the high standards we believe in.. Here is an opportunity to become an integral part of the team experiencing rapid growth in the renewable energy market.
We are looking for a candidate with strong, creative problem-solving skills and a proven ability to achieve results in a fast-moving, dynamic environment. The candidate should be self-motivated and self-directed, and passionate about renewable energy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to demonstrate having won business in Agricultural and Commercial solar space using research and relationship derived insight to create a differentiated solution.
- Perform all required sales activities including sales prospecting, qualifying, account management, site evaluations, proposals, presentations, networking, relationship building.
- Follow company standards regarding accurate CRM management
- Contact prospects and partners through, but not limited to phone calls, email, networking events and other digital targeting, mailings, etc.
- Must be able to work in a team-selling environment, though with limited direct supervision.
- Self-motivated to develop, build and grow the pipeline of potential customers
- Able to think outside the box and willing to use creative approaches to building the pipeline
- Make ethical decisions while maintaining integrity on behalf of the best interest of the company at all times. Comfortable with “under promise, over deliver”
Qualifications and Skills
- 3-5 years of demonstrated business development success in Commercial and Agricultural solar.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline preferred.
- Understating of the renewable energy industry, grid-tied solar electric sales/design/installation.
- Ability to keep track of quickly-changing market conditions regarding solar energy policies, product development, and competitive landscape.
- Ability to drive to customers throughout Central Valley and Southern California
- Experience with sales pipeline development, nurturing and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related experience
- OR equivalent combination of education and years of related experience.