Director of Finance
Job Title: Director of Finance Location: Norcross, GA
Pay Classification: Salaried
Reports to: CFO Department: Finance
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
The Director of Finance will direct and lead complex financial planning, analysis, budgeting, and consolidated reporting functions for all operations. This highly strategic position reports to the Chief Financial Officer. This individual will be responsible for the development of forecasts for future business growth and general financial outlook and provide leadership by working with the finance area and Executive leadership to establish long-range goals and strategic plans. They will also develop standard weekly (and/or) monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, performance management dashboards and models, and conduct ad-hoc analysis of key opportunities for the organization. The ideal candidate possesses excellent business acumen, strategy, financial, analytical, process improvement, and exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive and maintain budgeting and forecasting and support strategic planning processes.
- Drive monthly financial review and analysis of operating results vs forecast and plan. Produce FCF forecasts and operating metrics and commentary.
- Maintain robust and integrated long-term model and associated analytics to support growth initiatives and capital structure considerations.
- Prepare financial modeling for acquisition opportunities, new business development, capital expenditure evaluation, competitive analysis and product profitability.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance. Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools.
- Prepares the monthly/quarterly financial results packages supporting management, private equity and banking requirements. This individual will partner with the finance team to ensure proper analysis, interpretation of performance and concise summarization of results that are provided to varying levels of management.
- Provides timely and relevant analytic expertise that will help the business to identify areas of focus and opportunities leading to business decisions that drive bottom line results.
- Recommend efficiency, cost savings and productivity through working knowledge of system operations across all departments.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision-making purposes.
- Support the business partners with in-depth analysis and reporting.
- Prepares analysis of various capital structure alternatives to minimize cost of capital.
- Support the operations planning process and take the lead from a financial perspective in other projects that enable better forecasting across the organization.
- Partners with corporate finance for timely, efficient and effective delivery of the budgeting and forecasting of the organization.
- Key stakeholder in the strategy around data management for research and analytics (NetSuite).
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive finance/accounting experience; minimum of 5 years FP&A.
- Solid internal reporting background with working knowledge of consolidation and management reporting systems; as well as, process flows of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of ERP solutions Planning. NetSuite Preferred.
- Financial modeling to include both the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Experience developing reports/presentations for tracking and translating information from quantitative data to infographics (charts, trends, slides, etc.).
- M&A experience a plus with knowledge involving capital structure analysis (with an IB preferred).
- Advanced experience in new business analysis, IRR and ROI calculations.
- Excellent quantitative and financial analysis skills including the ability to envision, orchestrate and execute complex analyses (e.g., multivariate and regression analysis).
- Transaction advisory services (TAS) experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures, and the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Advanced working knowledge in building financial models.
- Ability to accurately disaggregate, analyze and reconcile consolidated financial data.
- Ability to handle complex analysis from issue identification to proposal of potential solutions.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Familiar with complex capital structures with ability to analyze alternatives.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a constantly changing environment under time constraints; able to effectively prioritize work and ensure critical deadlines are met.
- Understanding of the interdependencies within business to proactively identify risks/issues that may impact business results.
- Experience at a small to medium size company and/or start-up environment is preferred.
An Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or a related discipline is required. An advanced degree is preferred but is not a requirement. CPA and/or CFA designation is a plus.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements: Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee is required to be stationary for long periods of time to meet operational and company objectives. Much time is spent in meetings. Several hours each day can be spent in front of a computer screen, standing, or talking on the telephone. This position may require on occasion more than the standard work week commitment to include possible evening and weekend work as necessary. 10% -15%% travel possible.
Reveam, Inc.Norcross, GA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.