Process Control Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Process Control Engineer – Triaga Inc.
Be a part of a revolutionary change.
At Triaga Inc. we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of millions smokers.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial Operations team, you’ll have the opportunity to make an impact. New products bring new challenges – in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Your ‘day to day’:
As Process Control Engineer you will be part of our Manufacturing department at Triaga Inc, and will be reporting to the Manager Technical Services. The position will be based in Wilson, NC.
A key responsibility will be to control all activities related to electric, electronics, equipment process control and communication in order to ensure that maintenance, modifications and improvements of the installations are implemented at best cost and specified quality, through the data analysis and tool maintenance, thus ensuring the compliance of the Service Level agreements and managing the overall performance towards customer satisfaction.
- Ensure continuous, trouble-free operation of automated equipment, including all support systems in compliance with applicable standards and procedures. Keep updated and integrate the new TRIAGA requirements related to process control, recommend corrective actions and projects to increase productivity, efficiency of materials usage, quality and safety standards. Develop new reports in order to optimize the process control.
- Optimize the process control by ensuring proper procedures for adjustments and calibration. Identify compatible devices (by replacing the obsolete ones) with proper characteristics in order to match the process control requirements. Consult the suppliers in order to clarify technical points concerning installations and devices control. Analyze the most frequent causes of breakdowns, wastes, out of specs products and recommend corrective actions/solutions in order to contribute to overall productivity and quality improvement.
- Coordinate activities related to electric, electronics, equipment process control installation and modification of production equipment. Update the technical documentation with latest modification or improvements. Support qualification-validation verification testing following changes or upgrades. Support adherence to all relevant Computerized Systems validation procedures and rules.
- Train and assist users for supervision/operating systems. Ensure continuous technical support to production personnel to provide optimum operating conditions of process control & supervision system related to production equipment. Provide coaching for electronics technicians.
- Initiate technical development and / or lead / participate in projects in order to improve safety conditions, quality and more effective use of equipment, spare parts and materials. Find technical solution, implement and monitor proposed improvements related to equipment. Actively participate in continuous improvements decision process.
- Maintain communication within and with relevant departments in order to find the most timely and cost effective solutions. Coordinate sharing of information about process control, improvement activities, the trainings of new methods and PM affiliates’ best practices.
- Promote and apply all rules concerning TRIAGA Quality, environment, health and safety. Report all situations requiring actions in order to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
- Ensure integral conformity with relevant legislation, internal policies and procedures and achieve the objectives established during the annual performance evaluation process. Responsible for the completion of his own individual training plan and complies with the requirements established in the Qualification Matrix.
Who we’re looking for:
- University degree in Electronics or similar
- 3 years of relevant operations experience
- Knowledge in MS Office Package
- Strong communication, negotiation, ability to coach, teamwork and intercultural competence. Action orientation, analytical thinking, priority setting and strong drive for results
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
What we offer:
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join Triaga Inc. and you too can:
- Attractive salary and excellent benefits package: including 401(k) plan, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage along with paid holidays and three weeks of vacation.
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Reveal Global Intelligence
ManufacturingView all jobs at Reveal Global Intelligence