Systems Engineer II
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Get in at the ground level of one of the fastest growing Cloud technology companies in the world! Revation Systems is currently seeking a Systems Engineer II to become an integral part of our Tier 2 Support Team. This is a role with significant growth potential.
Revation Systems is an SF-based SaaS company, offering a next-gen, AI-driven digital engagement platform. We're at the forefront of many revolutionary trends, including Telehealth, digital banking, and remote collaboration, and currently poised for record growth. Our team of creative and committed thinkers is growing fast -- come join!
- Work on critical, highly complex customer scenarios that span across multiple Revation LinkLive services
- Work as a team member or individual on multiple projects and assignments relating to Revation's LinkLive services and configurations or application initiatives along with meeting commitment dates
- Manage and support the Production cloud SaaS and platform to ensure quality, performance and availability of hosted services
- Contribute to project and implementation for customer deployment tasks
- Provide second level support for tickets escalated from Tier 1 team and escalate tickets and defects as required if troubleshooting steps do not resolve issue
- Respond to after hours alerts and provide first/second level triage for production issues
- Provide quality solution to technical issues raised by the customer with a focus on understanding customer needs and follow up with customers to ensure the problem is resolved
- Perform general systems maintenance tasks
- Create and fully provision a new tenant/customer and its contracted services
- Work hands-on with customers to develop, migrate, and debug service issues
- Document customer interactions using JIRA ticket management system
- Train and support junior team members in resolving product support function
- Develop and present training to customers
- Work with leadership on process improvements and strategic initiatives
- Associate's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related subject
- 2+years of experience working in supporting cloud applications / SaaS
- Technical knowledge and proficiency with Windows or Mac
- Proven work experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows or Mac based environments
- Demonstrated proficiency in Systems Administration of Linus (Ubuntu)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Basic understanding/knowledge of Cloud technology, virtualization and containerization (e.g. VMware, Virtual Box, Docker) is a plus
- Basic understanding of real time IP based communication protocols and requirements including SIP
- Must have the ability to multi-task on varying complex projects and initiatives
- Strong verbal and communication skills, which will be key in driving customer communication
- Attention to detail, good problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be ready and willing to commit to continuous education, certification, and self-improvement
- The excitement of a start-up environment in a solidified company backed by world-class investors
- Significant potential for advancement
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, and Disability Benefits - employee coverage fully employer-paid!
- 401k with company match
- Monthly Internet/cell subsidies
- Company-sponsored Health and Wellness Program
- Fun and frequent virtual team-building events
- We enjoy coming into work every day at Revation because we have an amazing team and get to work on some really incredible projects
- The future is bright and the pace is rapid so our team consists of committed and creative thinkers
Revation SystemsWhy Work Here?
Revation Systems is one of the fastest growing Cloud software companies in the world with a vision of becoming #1 in the CCaaS industry.
Revation Systems is committed to enabling real-time, secure, and compliant communication solutions. We work with organizations to enable their most important connections with customers, patients, and business partners. Since our founding in 2003, we are committed to the belief that a cloud platform can improve the quality of communications while simultaneously eliminating hassle. We have established customers in all 50 states, and three countries use Revation’s LinkLive technology, including leading banks and credit unions, government agencies, large hospital systems, healthcare providers and payers, and online retailers.
535 Mission St.San Francisco, CA