Senior Financial Analyst
- 11 days ago
At Revalize, we build the software and technology that powers sales of manufactured, complex products. Our customers rely on our software to select and sell everything from commercial ovens, to specialized pumps and valves, to grain elevators, and more. We are the global leader in sector-specific software solutions that help manufacturers optimize revenue operations through design applications, engineering simulations, product selection, CPQ, PIM, visualization, and data analytics.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL, we serve over 20,000 customers across the globe.
Revalize is a portfolio company of TA Associates and Hg.Job Description
We are searching for a highly analytic and effective candidate to join our global FP&A team as Senior Financial Analyst. This position will report to the VP of FP&A and offers the opportunity to work in a high paced, growth-oriented PE backed software company. S/He will be responsible for developing and managing various financial reporting, business analysis, modelling and forecasting activities that will help effectively manage and improve the financial performance while scaling the company’s growth. This position will partner directly with our Product functions.
The successful candidate will have the ability to communicate effectively with executive leaders, tackle multiple projects, and efficiently execute on deliverables. The right individual will have strong leadership skills and solid business acumen capable of driving results and improving processes. This person will have operated successfully in a fast-paced, global, results-oriented environment.
- Assist the VP of FP&A with company-level financial and business analysis related to agile forecasting, month-end, quarterly reporting, and annual planning. Routinely deliver accurate and informative information to stakeholders including private equity investors, board members, business leaders and the broader finance team.
- Develop and lead all aspects of forecasting, budgeting, analysis and month-end reporting related to Engineering, Product Management, Content and Professional Services. Establish strong business partnerships that allow for delivering value beyond expense tracking.
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc cross functional teams and projects for business units, segment and corporate as assigned. Support and partner with teams in planning, measuring, reporting and improving performance of operations.
- Partner with Services Ops team to track services revenue, utilization, and bill rates.
- Assist in acquisition due diligence, modeling, budgeting and integration. Establish synergy tracking to ensure deal model objectives are fully achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- 2-5 years of experience in FP&A or similar roles
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with standard financial planning and accounting concepts, practices and procedures
- Passion for managing, organizing, and analyzing large and/or ambiguous sets of data
- Proactive thinker, accountable, with high level of intellectual curiosity
Qualified applicants will be asked to complete a 30-minute online assessment as a part of your application.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Revalize
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?