Customer Service Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
The Center Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Takes ownership of the customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment
- Need to become a Notary Public
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including spelling and math
- Prompt, reliable, and responsible
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- Has the ability to grow with the company
- Raise for any who are/become a notary
- UPS Cell phone discount after 6 month
- Predictable work week
- Performance Bonus
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Training
- Excellent Advancement Opportunities
- Company Discounts
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Lucrative Incentive Program
- Monthly bonuses
Revaba IncWhy Work Here?
lots of room for growth!
50 Woodside PlazaRedwood City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Revaba Inc