- Posted: over a month ago
System Administrator job description
NOTE: We are hiring for multiple levels of this role based on experience.
RVCM (Revacomm) is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges into powerful digital capabilities through fresh experiences and innovative technology. Here, you'll bring amazing user experiences to life through your knowledge and perspective. The problems you will solve are as dynamic as our customers, who range from the Department of Defense to financial institutions, to healthcare and even state and local agencies.
We are embracing the future of work. Make an impact, wherever you are. Home is the place where you connect with 'ohana (family), friends, and what makes you feel good. Now, work from home allows you the opportunity to make a real impact and help bring out the best in one another.
What You'll Do Here
- Create system architecture and authorization boundary diagrams encompassing traceability back to Hardware, Firmware, Software, and Ports, Protocols and Services (PPS) lists in accordance to the DISN Connection Process Guide and NAVFAC FRCS Echelon II Business Rules.
- Assist in developing schedules and plans of actions and milestones (POA&M) for producing deliverable products and reports within customer-directed timelines.
- Maintain information assurance and accreditation packages for inscope systems
- Leads upkeep of inscope systems to NIST and DISA standards
- Remediate vulnerabilities and identified weaknesses
- Lead ATO and compliance efforts for systems within the enclave
- Engineer and configure servers, endpoints, and appliances aligned with cybersecurity controls
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan aligned with the Risk Management Framework.
- Develop and implement backup and recovery strategies within the enclave
- Plan and conduct security authorization reviews and assurance case development for initial installation of systems and networks
What You'll Bring to the Team
- Minimum of active Secret Clearance is required
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to excel in a fast paced program office environment
- Possess attention to detail
- Experience with developing Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST SP 800-53 rev 4 as an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE)
- Knowledge of US naval communication suites in areas such as LAN, WAN, and RF paths.
- Familiar with the DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository-Navy (DITPR-DON)/DON Applicationand Database Management System (DADMS) and the requirements for their use
- Proficiency in the following disciplines
- Microsoft systems
- Windows server 2016/2019
- Windows 10/11
- AD/GPO knowledge WSUS
- Microsoft SQL
- Red Hat Linux
- CISCO L2 & L3 switches Aruba
- Experience in the following a plus:
- LENEL OnGuard
Join Our 'Ohana
The 'ohana-oriented mindset is one of the pillars from which our company has been built upon. We wouldn't be here without each remarkable individual that has passed through our doors. No matter where we go in the world, it's essential that everyone under the RVCM roof, first and foremost, feel like they are ohana.
We believe in providing a safe space for all members of the RVCM 'ohana to grow and thrive. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is at the heart of who we are and everyone should feel valued and free to bring their most authentic self to work - without fear, without judgment, and in consideration of all backgrounds. Creating this environment is important, not only for our organization, but also for our customers and our communities.
In addition to an incredible culture you will find several benefits to being part of the RVCM ohana, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Savings Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- 10 days of PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Continuous Education & Training
- Mentor Programs
Salary Range: Negotiable, Based on Experience
Location: Honolulu, HI
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Relocation expenses not covered.
TechnologyView all jobs at RevaComm
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?