Sr. Technical PM - CMS
- Expired: January 30, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our mission is to empower and protect the 60M+ American citizens who rely on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We are ready for a challenge like none other-we are revolutionizing how government software solutions are built by leveraging modern, cloud-first technology in DevSecOps, Cybersecurity, and Kubernetes services!
As a Senior Technical Program Manager at Revacomm, you will oversee our project teams and help to drive toward the desired outcomes. This covers a wide variety of tasks like strategic program development, proposal writing, opportunity mining, customer coordination, customer service, project management, program and project reporting, program and project marketing, budgeting and time management, as well as other services.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Be responsible for managing project teams and leading execution and delivery
- Engage with the customer and project teams daily to ensure both groups are happy
- Be the customer point-of-contact for issues and outcomes
- Manage team workload and outcomes
- Be the facilitator to remove any team blockers
- Be required to have and maintain the insights into the project and team as to when they are blocked
- Manage iteration planning meetings, sprints, backlogs, and roadmap
- Responsible for follow-up and customer satisfaction surveys/NPS
- Provide weekly updates on actions/progress taken during the week
- Provide month-end reports to internal and external stakeholders
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and product management best practices
- Extremely organized and are able to organize people and resources around them
- Fearless written and oral communicators
- Passionate about solving customer problems and delighting them in unexpected ways
- Able to be flexible and adaptable if changes in priorities occur
- Self-starters and fast-learners who are able to independently research and resolve issues using appropriate resources
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multicultural, and geographically dispersed teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to their personal success, as well as success of their peers
- Technologists at heart and leaders in practice
- Experience in taking technical projects from start to finish
- Agile and Waterfall experience
- Proficient in working with budgets, forecasting, and financial decision making
- Audit process experience (security, financial)
- Contract management experience
- Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders at the Director and Program Management level
- Ability to influence decision making at Director and Program Management level
- Experience creating roadmaps for multiple programs
- 7+ years experience in program and product management
- PMP, Scrum Master, AWS Cloud Certifications
- Business Analyst or Human centered design focus
- Government Experience as contractor or civilian
- Experience with data analytics
- Experience with migration projects - Migrating old legacy (prim) to cloud
Salary Range: $146,969 - $172,529
Relocation Expenses Not Covered
Computer Software, Information Technology and Services, FedGov
Consulting, Information Technology, Engineering
Headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with remote locations across the United States, RevaComm is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges into powerful digital capabilities through fresh experiences and great technology. Grounded by the company's core values, our approach brings together digital business strategists and architects, software engineers, user experience designers, and project managers to create sustainable solutions for customers while surprising and delighting their users.
TechnologyView all jobs at RevaComm
Get fresh Senior Citizen jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.