Project Coordinator - Remote
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with remote locations across the United States, RevaComm is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges into powerful digital capabilities through fresh experiences and great technology. Grounded by the company's core values, our approach brings together digital business strategists and architects, software engineers, user experience designers, and project managers to create sustainable solutions for customers while surprising and delighting their users.
RevaComm Project Coordinators support our project and/or program leads with the organization of everything related to the logistics of a successful program. This covers a wide variety of tasks, such as scheduling, customer coordination, customer service, event planning, marketing, copywriting, proofreading, budget and time management, as well as other services.
Our projects serve the Department of Defense, banks, car dealers, state, local and federal government, and other industries along with their customers.If You Join Us, You Will:
- Be responsible for coordinating and organizing meetings with customers, stakeholders, and partners
- Manage logistics and communication channels within the team and between the customer
- Administer and manage collaboration tools, platforms, and knowledge bases
- Maintain critical program documentation, making easier for the team and customer to access information in a remote environment
- Provision team member and customer accounts
- Assist others on the team and work hand-in-hand with the Project or Program Manager
- Participate in and sometimes lead weekly and bi-weekly scrum ceremonies
- Extremely Organized
- Great Communicators
- Customer Focused
- Quick Learners
- Biased Towards Action
- Mission Focused
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-location, and multicultural teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers
- BA/BS in Business Administration or similar field of study, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years in an administrative or project/program support role
- Proven ability to prioritize work
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Familiarity supporting customers with SaaS solutions
- Ability to hold others, including senior management accountable
TechnologyView all jobs at RevaComm
Get fresh Remote Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!