Customer Support Admin
Headquartered in Honolulu, Hawaii with remote locations across the United States, RevaComm is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges into powerful digital capabilities through fresh experiences and great technology. Grounded by the company's core values, our approach brings together digital business strategists and architects, software engineers, user experience designers, and project managers to create sustainable solutions for customers while surprising and delighting their users.
RevaComm Customer Support Administrators support our project and/or program leads with the organization of everything related to the logistics of a successful program. This covers a wide variety of tasks, such as scheduling, customer coordination, customer service, event planning, marketing, copywriting, proofreading, budget and time management, as well as other services.
Our projects serve the local business community and government within the state of Hawaii.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- Be responsible for coordinating and organizing meetings with customers, stakeholders, and partners
- Manage logistics and communication channels within the team and between the customer
- Administer and manage collaboration tools, platforms, and knowledge bases (Jira Service Desk, Confluence)
- Maintain critical program documentation, making easier for the team and customer to access information in a remote environment
- Assist others on the team and work hand-in-hand with the Project or Program Manager
- Participate in and sometimes lead weekly and bi-weekly scrum ceremonies
- Manage ad-hoc requests from customers
- Assist in helping the customer with their Content Management System
- Organize and manage the priorities between multiple customers
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Extremely Organized
- Great Communicators
- Customer Focused
- Quick Learners
- Biased Towards Action
- Mission Focused
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multi-location, and multicultural teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to your personal success, as well as your peers
- BA/BS in any computer related technical field or similar field of study, or equivalent work experience
- 2 years in an administrative or project/program support role or a technical customer support role
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems
- Familiarity supporting customers with SaaS solutions
- Ability to hold others, including senior management accountable
- Basic understanding of Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.