- Posted: over a month ago
RevaComm is a leader in Agile Software Development, User-Centered Design, and DevSecOps. As an enterprise digital transformation company, we transform organizational challenges into powerful digital capabilities through fresh experiences and great technology. Our approach brings together digital business strategists and architects, software engineers, user experience designers, and project managers to surprise and delight users and create sustainable value for customers.
If You Join Us, You Will:
- As a Business Analyst, you will be leading low and moderately-complex projects and complexity programs. Support the cloud migration and modernization efforts by working with multiple stakeholders.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders and prioritize requirements to achieve successful migration of applications to Azure Cloud.
- Work with App development, Platform Engineering, and DevSecOps team members.
- Need to facilitate and drive agile ceremonies like daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective
- Recommend and apply process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process improvement programs and projects by proposing, completing, and analyzing business models.
- Lead and provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional knowledge transfer to appropriate stakeholders
- Capture, document, and prioritize scope, requirements, and other analysis information to guide program and project teams.
- Ensure successful implementation of solutions to cloud platform.
- Applies portfolio management concepts including business-IT alignment, prioritization, business cases, and market surveys, and project costing techniques for up to moderately complex projects. Develops cost estimates for moderately complex projects/programs
- Validate solution(s) delivered to meet business needs for programs, projects, and sub-projects as assigned
Our Ideal Candidates Are:
- Forward thinkers, constant learners, open-minded, and leaders with integrity
- Able to develop and lead a successful business growth strategy
- Excellent networkers with proven success building teams and partnerships
- Proficient in budgeting and estimating technical roles and work
- Knowledgeable of industry standards and best practices
- Knowledgeable with Software Engineering and DevSecOps
- Knowledgeable with IT Architecture and System Integration
- Possesses analytical skills through educational background and work experience and has the ability to apply those skills to client engagements.
- Demonstrated ability in independently applying business analysis on moderately to highly complex projects; scoping, requirements elicitation, business process modeling, requirements management, and feasibility and cost-benefit analysis.
- Aware of software development risks with an appreciation for what is technically feasible
- Comfortable working with multi-disciplinary, multicultural, and geographically dispersed teams
- Confident and proactive in communicating challenges or opportunities
- Committed to their personal success, as well as the success of their peers
- Technologists at heart and leaders in practice
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Experience: 3-5 years of related work experience with progressively increasing responsibility. Advanced knowledge of technologies relevant to the engagement.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in enterprise-level projects.
- Scum Master certification preferred
- Must have experience in dealing with cloud migration efforts
- Must understand Azure cloud environment and technologies
- Advanced knowledge of SDLC methodology and UML. Advanced knowledge of technologies relevant to the engagement
- Advanced proficiency in analytical, project planning, negotiating, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to perform cost-benefit analysis, trending, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Advanced proficiency using various Microsoft Office desktop products.
- Ability to lead moderately complex business analysis efforts.
- Technical expertise in one or more business analysis-related disciplines.
- Exhibits strong communication skills; facilitation, interview, formal document writing, and presentation
- Current federal agency Public Trust desired
- Fingerprint and Credit check required for this position
- Ability to work in Eastern Time Zone
BusinessView all jobs at RevaComm