The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the organization’s salesforce.com deployment. Operates as part of the Corporate Systems team to ensure RevSpring’s Corporate Systems functions at maximum capacity for daily operations.
JOB SPECIFIC STANDARDS
Serve as primary system administrator for the RevSpring Salesforce.com environment providing ongoing technical support and expertise to end users
Perform basic administrative functions such as credentials maintenance, data maintenance & backup
Manage workflows, reports, and dashboards for RevSpring sales organization based on evolving business needs
Own integrations between Salesforce and other business software such as financial, legal and customer service packages.
Research updates and upgrades analyze their impact and prepare user base for software changes; Perform updates as needed
Analyze business requirements for new development requests, define scope, and complete.
Serve as subject matter expert for Salesforce as needed on other projects.
Develop effective monitoring procedures for the Salesforce environment.
Work collaboratively with the team to create and maintain documentation and playbooks including overall system architecture
Understand capacity trends in the environment and assist with budgeting, strategy, and planning for the salesforce environment.
Assist in training and defining training for users and ensure that cross training is adequate for alternate administrators to perform basic environment tasks.
Establish, implement, and follow standard processes and controls to ensure a clean environment. Including but not limited to customization requests, sandbox maintenance, and change management.
Perform special project related tasks as assigned.
Comply with company policies and procedures as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work with others effectively to achieve common goals
- Ability to map out and solve complex issues by thinking outside the box
- Apply Salesforce best practices to support multiple business units
- Ability to critically evaluate request details from business units, reconcile conflicts, create technical detail from abstract concepts, communicate a general understanding from technical details, and interpret user requests into true requirements.
- Familiarity with common IT processes such as incident, service request, and change management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service within all dimensions of the job duties on a consistent basis.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
3+ years with hands-on direct responsibility for administering Salesforce.com with various schemes, complex workflows, and permissions.
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
Sales Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
1+ years hands on experience with both native and lightning experiences for Sales Cloud
1+ years’ experience gathering requirements from client and business.
Knowledge of Salesloft, Apttus and Adobe Sign integrations is a plus
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
RevSpring offers a competitive benefit package including medical, dental, prescription drug, vision, life, 401(k), and paid time off.