Wireless Construction Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 to $45 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision,
We have an urgent need for a Telecom Construction Manager. The hiring manager is looking for AT&T experience and that should be recent.
Telecom Construction Manager
Long-term contract/contract to Permanent
Baltimore, MD area
$40 - $45 per hour
- Prior experience as a Construction Manager
- AT&T experience is required
- Prior experience managing AT&T projects
- OSHA 10 certification
The Telecom Construction Manager is responsible for the project's construction schedule, expenses, and quality and safety. This position also manages the resources performing the construction work including direct reporting staff, matrix staff, and vendor and subcontractor resources.
- Must maintain and enforce the Jacobs Beyond Zero safety program, ensure daily job site safety plans are reviewed and followed, and stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist
- Provides on-site analysis of ongoing specific construction projects, utilizing higher-level construction managers or project managers for advice on changes in plans
- Interface with the client's engineering team, as well as utilizing the company's engineering and management team for decisions
- Installs the quality program for Jacobs and subcontractors' work, making certain all quality standards are met to customer specifications
- 2+ years of industry experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- Engineering or technical degree preferred
Reuben Cooley, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Reuben Cooley, Inc.