We are seeking a friendly, energetic, and welcoming receptionist to join our team. As a Chiropractic Front Office Receptionist, you will serve as a positive first impression for the office at all times, while handling the daily responsibilities of a receptionist with efficiency and ease. You are expected to work with people of all ages. We see a lot of families. Training will be available if necessary. Pay will commensurate with your experience and professionalism. Incentive bonuses based on office production.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic information about Chiropractic
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents, etc.
- Monitor the front desk and insure that patients are attended to keep the patient flow for the doctor.
- The individual must be friendly, accommodating, able to multi-task, computer and social media are proficient, etc.
- Able to handle checking clients in and out, payments, along with booking appointments, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Maintain an organized front desk area
- Proficient Written and Verbal skills
- Professional Phone dedicate
- Responsible and dependable