Retro Fitness of Manassas Manassas, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
We're seeking a Yoga Instructor to teach our fitness classes. As our new Yoga instructor you must be able to:
- Monitors and instructs clients during Yoga training sessions by educating on correct form and alternative Yoga poses.
- Must Create a welcoming class environment for all fitness levels and encourages and motivates class members.
- Answers questions from members to support them in achieving their goals related to healthy living. Maintains working knowledge of wellness and trends to provide valuable information and support to members.
- Builds effective, authentic relationships with members; helps members connect with each other and Retro Fitness Citrus Park.
- Keeps accurate class attendance records and meets daily goals
- Attends required training sessions, workshops and staff meetings.
- Participates in master classes, fundraising and other special events.
- Provides excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs and concerns.
- Effectively discusses and explains different forms of Yoga.
- Cleans and organizes the studio after each class.
- Promotes Retro Fitness programs, products, and services to class participants.
- Properly completes and submits incident reports when injuries occur before, during, or after class.
- Complies with all company safety rules.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and teach multiple classes per week (may include weekends, evenings, holidays, and special events)
- Yoga Certification
- One year minimum instructing yoga classes
- Able to work with others as part of a team.
- Able to communicate and motivate effectively.
- Certified in CPR/AED/First Aid; must be achieved within 60 days of employment.
Part Time Positions with hourly Rate
Retro Fitness of Manassas
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Retro Fitness of Manassas