Retro Fitness of Manassas Manassas, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
The Certified Personal Trainers is the expert on health and fitness in the health club facility. They provide structured exercise prescription to clients with a variety of health and wellness goals. The Certified Personal Trainer reports directly to the Fitness Manager and club manager. Qualified applicants will possess the following:
- A strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication and sales skills
- Ability to motivate clients.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Strong desire to help others reach their health and fitness goals.
- NASM, ACE, NSCA or ACSM personal training certification preferred.
- CPR/AED certification
Specific responsibilities include
- Providing safe and effective exercise prescription to clients
- Selling of personal training packages
- Working weekly floor hours to help members on gym floor
- Holding personal training clients accountable
- Keep weights and equipment neat and orderly
- Selling supplements and Retro Blends smoothies to clients
Retro Fitness of Manassas
Sports and RecreationView all jobs at Retro Fitness of Manassas