Manager Quality Assurance
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Rectangle Health, we believe that our team members are our most important asset. We grow our team by hiring best-in-class talent. We encourage all employees to contribute their individual talents and ideas to strengthen our team, our brand, and our services. We promote a culture that serves to empower and motivate employees beyond the standard corporate rhetoric one might see on motivational posters. Employees understand their individual roles in serving our customers, and this clarity of purpose encourages high job performance.
The Manager of Quality Assurance’s primary role is to coordinate and review appointment setting calls. Duties include monitoring and scoring appointment setting calls and providing feedback to the training and sales management teams. This role will also be responsible for maintaining evaluation records and ensuring adherence to company standards and messaging.
The ideal candidate understands our company objectives and suggests ideas to achieve them through quality assurance monitoring. This position requires a combination of excellent organization skills and the ability to effectively communicate results with training and management members.
Ultimately, this position is responsible for monitoring and assisting in maintaining company standards as it relates to setting appointments with clients.For all full-time employees, we offer:
- Competitive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Guardian Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Life & LTD
- 401(k) matching up to 3%
- Constantly review and audit of sales calls for process, accuracy, and overall customer experience.
- Create and maintain a scorecard that is reflective of desired performance and required behaviors
- Carefully maintain evaluation records.
- Create and maintain a dashboard that includes current performance and historic trends
- Engage sales management, training, sales enablement and operations on trends to allow those functions to adjust accordingly
- Establishes and maintains the proper cadence and format for communication of all records, reporting, trends and impacts
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes sales training and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Proven work experience as a Quality Assurance specialist or Quality Assurance coordinator.
- Strong familiarity with SalesForce and telephony tools such as Talkdesk.
- Interpersonal Skills – the ability to communicate effectively and act within a team environment.
- Analytical skills – the ability to analyze data and trends effectively and advise effective rectification action.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of testing best practices, version control practices and defect management practice.
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational and team management skills.
Rectangle Health, a leading financial technology company, empowers medical, dental and specialty practices with seamless and secure technology to drive revenue by increasing patient payments and streamlining practice management and payment processing. Since 1992, the company’s innovative solutions have reduced administrative burden and rebalanced the ledger for its thousands of healthcare providers in the U.S., reliably processing billions of dollars in payments annually.
Retriever Medial Dental Payments LLC
Get fresh Service Assurance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.