- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cirba Solutions, the North American leader in battery recycling for over 30 years, is looking to expand our team at our Ohio location. At Cirba Solutions, our employees matter to us so you will enjoy an excellent, competitive benefits package and a welcoming culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sample preparation
- Analytical testing on material and waste water.
- Reports and results are accurately completed and reported in a timely manner
- Able to operate, troubleshoot, and maintain laboratory equipment
- Oversee daily waste water treatment quality management for discharge according to discharge limit. Provide technical guidance when necessary.
- Works to resolve issues that may appear in wastewater.
- Perform preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment
- Perform research on optimizing batteries processes in limited capacity.
- Ensure laboratory is well-stocked and organized
- Maintain laboratory equipment and trouble shoot minor issues. Arranging equipment services and repairs.
- Maintain a standard of personal and industrial hygiene
- Follow standard operating procedures and testing methods
- Implementing test methods and procedures by investigating alternatives.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge in ever growing field of battery chemistry.
- Support production personnel in meeting their process quality when needed.
- Maintain and follow laboratory SDS's and SOP's
- Cleaning glassware, Maintain Good Laboratory Practices.
- Prepare chemical solution and dilutions
- Maintains records of waste streams and notifies the proper personnel when they are expiring.
- Works to resolve problems that come up in the lab.
- Perform validation and calibration of laboratory instruments
- Science/Chemistry Bachelor's Degree Preferred
- Microsoft Office experience
- Experience with analytical chemistry, analytical instrument and broad knowledge of metals, acid base reactions and battery chemistry
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Be able to work independently.
- Experience with ICP and AA equipment
This position is a full-time position with a competitive benefit package. Hours are Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-4 PM.
A post offer drug screen will be required
EEO including disability/veteran
HealthcareView all jobs at Retriev Technologies