Retirement Plan Consultants Norfolk, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
Retirement Plan Consultants LLC (RPC) is a retirement plan firm focused on providing simplified and customized retirement plan solutions to clients. Whether as a third-party administrator (TPA) or working directly with employers, RPC’s goal is to find the right investment solutions for business owners and their most important asset; their people.
RPC is a division of Wealth Firm, a family of financial brands, each dedicated to the same thing; improving the efficiency, simplicity, and effectiveness of financial solutions for businesses, individuals and their families. Wealth Firm financial companies include McMill CPAs & Advisors, Wealth Management LLC and Retirement Plan Consultants LLC.
Every member of our team plays an integral role in our clients’ success – and in the success of our firm. Whether your background is in recordkeeping, tax planning, payroll, accounting, sales, book keeping, business consulting, wealth management, or you are looking for an administrative or operations support role, our firm is a smart career move.
We value people who can be experts for our clients, but we also look for applicants who can fit in with our workplace culture. We take great pride in having a “Service Personality” and are looking for people who can combine a service first personality with expert knowledge that will make our clients want to tell others about how we helped them.Job Description
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance, or related discipline
- At least one year of human resource experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or PHR/SPHR a plus.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. In addition, Retirement Plan Consultants, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Retirement Plan Consultants
BusinessView all jobs at Retirement Plan Consultants