Retirement Housing Foundation is one of the nation's largest non-profit providers of housing and services for older adults, low-income families, and persons with disabilities. We serve more than 22,500 residents in 29 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time Occupancy Specialist at Pioneer Towers, a 198 unit multi-layer subsidy property (tax credits, HUD Section 8, Housing Authority Section 8 vouchers, and market rate) on 5th & P in Sacramento, CA.
- Previous experience and knowledge of occupancy regulations and forms for HUD and LIHTC programs
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and organizational skills is a must
- Occupancy Specialist and Tax Credit Specialist Certificates preferred
- Recent experience with RealPage One Site preferred
- Maintain confidential tenant files for HUD, Tax Credit, and Market Rate programs
- Responsible for processing annual recertifications, interims, move-ins, and move-outs from start to finish adhering to strict timelines
- Schedule monthly interviews with residents, collect required paperwork for certifications.
- Maintain waiting list
- Run monthly required EIV reports and maintain EIV binders
- Submit special claims as necessary
- Process criminal background and credit reports for new applicants
- Assist with resolutions of findings on Management and Occupancy Reviews
- Maintain positive tenant relations and deliver outstanding customer service to a diverse population of seniors
After a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, criminal check, and other background screens as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three business days of this job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.
To apply, please submit your Resume and Cover Letter.
If you are determined to make a difference in the lives of elderly, low-income families, and persons with disabilities, then RHF may have just the right position for you. RHF offers competitive salaries and benefits. Full-time and regular part-time employees working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic group term life insurance, Voluntary supplemental life insurance, matching 403(b) retirement plan, Employee assistance program, and Vacation, Personal, and Sick days.
Please visit our website at www.rhf.org for additional company information. Diversity is important to us. RHF is an equal opportunity employer.
Retirement Housing Foundation
Why Work Here?Retirement Housing Foundation is one of the nation's largest non-profit providers of housing and services, with 22,500 residents in 197 communities in 29 states, Washington DC, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Our mission is to provide housing and services for older adults, low-income families, and persons with disabilities, in an environment which enhances their quality of life - physically, mentally, and spiritually. National staff of 3,000+
Nonprofit housing and services for more than 22,500 seniors, low-income families, and persons with disabilities throughout the USA.