Full Time Opening for an experienced Medical Receptionist/Surgical Scheduler for a fast paced surgical practice. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 3 years of similar work experience and Ophthalmology experience is preferred. Extensive computer experience required.
Duties, Responsibilities & Requirements:
· Answering phones, scheduling appointments and surgeries
. Coordinating PAT's and other necessary testing
· Occasional patient screening (VA, OCT, Vitals)
· Digital Filing and light typing
· Experience with office equipment
· Paperless office and EMR experience required, NextGen preferred
· Ability to Multi Task and to work in a hectic environment necessary, while still paying attention to detail
· Works well in a team environment & maintain a positive attitude
· A kind, compassionate & extremely customer service driven disposition
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Must be able to spell correctly and use proper grammar
· Willing to give the extra effort to get the job done right
We offer a competitive hourly salary. Salary commensurate with experience.