Clinical Research Coordinator
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Retina Consultants San Diego is heavily-involved in high-quality phase II and III industry-sponsored clinical trials, and is in a growth phase. We are looking for an experienced clinical research coordinator (CRC) to add to our dynamic research team. This is a full-time position in our Poway office. CRCs with experience in ophthalmology, particularly Retina is preferred. Excellent communication skills, high-level attention to detail, and high ethical standards are mandatory.
Under the direction of the Principal Investigator - Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as the CRC for multiple ongoing and upcoming clinical trials: obtain informed consent from potential subjects, complete and review documents prior to medical doctor signatures, and schedule participants' appointments.
- Review and adhere to all Food and Drug Administration (FDA) guidelines.
- Adhering to the documentation practice of ALCOA (Attributable, Legible, Contemporaneous, Original, Accurate) for all study-related activities.
- Follow GCP for all studies.
- Establish and organize study files, regulatory binders, study-specific source documents, etc.
- Assist with study documents, Investigational Product inventory as needed, organization within the department.
- Prepare for and assist with monitoring visits.
- Meet with department managers, co-workers, and Principal Investigators/Sub-Investigators on a regular basis.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in conducting clinical trials
- Prepare for and assist with monitoring visits
- Excellent communication skills
- Work independently and in a team environment
Retina Consultants San Diego offers the following to excellent candidates:
- Competitive salary – based on experience
- Year-end bonus
- Paid vacation days
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Poway Location
- This is a full-time position; 8 hour shifts
- Monday through Friday.
- COVID-19 Vaccination & booster will be required in accordance with state mandate.
Feel free to visit our website at www.rcsd.com. Apply today and bring your skills to our research office.
Retina Consultants San DiegoPoway, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.