Senior Java Developer (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
Rethink is on a mission to inspire hope. power potential. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in NYC, Rethink First is a pioneer and market leader in behavioral and mental health technology.
Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field, Rethink’s award-winning online solutions feature comprehensive video-based training and education programs and sophisticated behavior intervention planning tool for individuals and caregivers. Rethink’s offerings include individualized assessments, online skills-based activities, access to remote clinician-led consultations and more.
We have an immediate opportunity in our Rethink Education department for a remote, Senior Java Developer to join our Agile team. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to support a great product, make an impact within the education community, and work with a passionate team
What you will do:
- Lead all aspects of release management, including bitbucket pipelines, automated builds, automated test deployment, and production deployment
- Design, create, and implement Java-based applications
- Implement solutions via AWS (e.g. lambda, cloudfront, elasticsearch, ECS) to ensure the scalability of our expanding platform
- Interface with third-party APIs for SSO, rostering, data exchange and other Learning Management functionality
- Identify and resolve immediate and potential issues with applications.
- Participate in group meetings to discuss projects and objectives
- 7+ years of professional software development
- Based in the US
- Experience with test and production deployment strategies
- Knowledge of current frameworks, APIs.
- Desire to work in an Agile\SCRUM team environment
- Motivated, self-directed learner able to pick things up quickly
- Bonus Qualifications: React, React Native, Postman
TechnologyView all jobs at Rethink