Director of Enterprise Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in NYC, RethinkFirst.com is a leading global, behavioral health, technology provider of research-based resources and tools to inspire and empower individuals with developmental disabilities and those who support them. Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field, Rethink’s award-winning online solution features a comprehensive video-based treatment program, sophisticated behavior intervention planning tools, training for caregivers, individualized assessments, and online skills-based activities for individuals tied to the program. Access to remote clinician-led consultations offers personalized treatment guidance and care support, and automatically generated data-based reports that track everything from caregiver utilization to individual progress offer robust case management and data analytics capabilities.
The RethinkFirst platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, school districts, government agencies, public and private behavioral health providers, and families caring for individuals with developmental disabilities worldwide. The Rethink Benefits line of business represents the largest division in the RethinkFirst portfolio and focuses on deploying the RethinkFirst platform for employees and their families as part of the benefits package provided to them by their employers.
The Director of Enterprise Sales will be fully responsible for sales and revenue generation in the employer space. This role will serve as an individual contributor working closely with the RethinkCare leader, the CEO and the broader management team. The Director of Enterprise Sales will be a solution seller to clients as well as a commercial strategist helping refine and optimize Rethink’s product offering. The Director of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for national sales to large and mid-sized employer accounts and will develop and implement all aspects of the selling strategy. While this person is a sales expert at Rethink, the Director of Enterprise Sales will also be a thought leader among the HR and Benefits employer community in the area of improving success of children with developmental disabilities.
- Lead the development and execution of a sales plan by strategically identifying target organizations and then building out a pipeline, specifically with Fortune 1,000 companies and companies which employ 3,500-30,000+ employees
- Lead the sales process from initial target identification throughout the entire sales process to a successful contracting, and then collaborating with the client services team in the account implementation phase and in on- going client relationship management
- Manage large pipeline through effective use of sales metrics and tracking capabilities, and effectively communicating internal priorities, challenges and opportunities impacting revenue growth
- Simultaneously and effectively manage multiple deals and potential client engagements
- Actively work together with marketing and other parts of the organization in refining product positioning while also translating customer feedback to optimize product deliverables and features
- Serve as an integral component of the management team working to leverage one another’s expertise to continue to expand presence in the market
- Effectively leverage cross-functional resources and subject matter experts within the organization, knowing when to bring the CEO, clinical leadership or technical expertise into deal discussions
- Attend and represent the firm in major tradeshows and industry exhibitions and leveraging such opportunities to identify and source potential new clients
- Serve as a thought leader in the marketplace to establish both awareness and credibility of the offering
- Collaborate with staff members and external stakeholders, effectively communicating the mission, vision, goals/objectives and strategy in order to best focus, refine and enhance these key elements of the company
PERFORMANCE & SUCCESS MEASURES
- Sales and recognized revenue vs. quota
- New customer acquisition
- Year over year sales growth
- Bachelor’s degree at a nationally recognized college or university
- 7+ years of experience with the majority of experience in employer sales selling into HR and Benefits with a track record of achieving quota during that tenure
- Experience selling solutions into very large and large employers
- Familiar with subscription-based pricing models, preferably SaaS technology solutions
- Tacit knowledge of the employer technology sales cycle with a strong network of employers as potential customers
- Strategic sales acumen with an in-depth understanding of the ‘audience’ and how to navigate and successfully sell enterprise-wide contracts into employers
- Proven ability to drive significant sales growth within an organization, preferably within an early/growth stage company
- Effective problem-solver, decision maker, and multi-tasker, with excellent communication skills
- A hunter who has succeeded as an individual contributor, understanding how to effectively leverage the resources available in an early-stage, high-growth environment
- Capable of working closely with marketing and other functions as partners in managing sales opportunities as well as optimizing the product positioning and product functionality
- Demonstrated success in forecasting and meeting revenue numbers; understands how to leverage data to drive sales strategy and effectively explaining/reporting these numbers to management
- A “hands on” self starter who is capable of working remotely while also staying close with HQ as a member of the team
- Excellent presentation skills
- Unquestionable integrity and reputation, with a track record of delivering results while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism
- Ability and willingness to travel overnight to meet with potential and existing clients; travel can be substantial at times
- Generous Health, Dental & Vision benefits package
- Company-paid life insurance, along with voluntary life insurance, STD, and LTD
- Medical and dependent Flex Spending Accounts
- Flexible PTO (use as you need)
- Paid company holidays + 1 floating holiday
- 401k + Matching
- Access to RethinkCare benefits
Location: Remote opportunities are only available to candidates who reside in the following states: AL, AZ, CT, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, OH, PA, TX, VA, WA, WI
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
RethinkFirst is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
California Privacy Notice
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Rethink
Get fresh Director Enterprise Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!