* Note: Candidate must successfully pass background & drug screening
Under limited supervision, responsible for providing administrative order coordination support over multiple projects with Customers, Field Technicians and other Departments. Preferred background in the telecom/cable or construction industry. Must have background in construction project management.
Preparing job packets and closeout documents, professional email and verbal communications with Customers and field staff on job statuses, monitoring quoted versus actual job performance, distributing various documents as needed, identify trends to eliminate potential patterns of recurrence which might significantly affect job profitability. Reports directly to Corporate Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participate in new job kickoffs.
• Processes all orders in assigned area.
• Communicates new job details to Field Project Manager or Lead for job rollouts.
• Completes and maintains associated hard copy order records, documents and any inquiries concerning order status, material ship dates, and relays information to field or Customers.
• Primary contact between field management, Corporate and Customer for open jobs.
• Work with Installation Supervisor and/or Field Project Manager for crew scheduling, and distribute schedules to field staff.
• Works with Field Project Manager or Lead to prepare and collect final job signoff and Close Out job packets for invoicing.
• MUST have solid construction or mechanical aptitude in order to understand each job scope.
• Knowledge and understanding of project monitoring, reporting systems, and logistics.
• Detail oriented and multi-tasking capabilities.
• Works with Field Project Manager or Lead to make sure Daily Job Statuses are submitted and converted to crew schedule. Payroll will use this to verify against submitted timesheets.
• Coordinates all logistics of open jobs and communicates with Field Project Manager or Lead.
• Submits all MOPs, completed by Lead, Supervisor or Engineer, obtains approval and delivers to Field Project Manager for preparation of hot work schedule.
• Strong project coordination and organizational skills.
• Reviews all Daily Status reports submitted from field for any additional material or tool requirements, making sure items are ordered and shipped so job is not delayed.
• Requires excellent verbal, written communication skills & customer relation skills.
• Must be able to provide high level of quality customer service to perform as the company’s professional liaison during job.
• Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiatives
• Strong knowledge of general computer hardware & software applications
SKILL, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, TRAITS REQUIRED:
- Project management experience required
- Strong in Excel and Word, and QuickBooks
- Strong administrative skills
• Minimum 3 years Project coordination experience
• Construction and/or Telecom Background, required
• Project Management Skills • Strong Customer Service
• Construction Background • Initiative
• Multi-Tasking • Quality Minded
• Very Detail Oriented • Professional
• Financial Background • Resourceful
• Dependable • Flexible
• Organized • Reliable
Salary will Depend on Experience.