Strategic Alliances Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Get to know us
Meet Retarus, a global technology firm specializing in enterprise-level communications. With a deep roster of loyal clients in the Fortune 500 and beyond, you’ve come to the right place to take the next step in your career. Visit our Company website to see some of the finest institutions that trust us to optimize their business! With the stability and security of a large enterprise and the dynamic feel of entrepreneurship, Retarus is growing aggressively. To continue that growth, we are looking for a determined Strategic Alliances Manager to accelerate our local partner team.
The Strategic Alliances Manager
The Strategic Alliances Manager will be based in our NYC office. Join Retarus’ fastest growing subsidiary and help build our partner strategy in the US! You will be instrumental in expanding existing global frameworks with key system integrators and partners, establishing new relationships for global business development, and uncovering new local partners.
Our investment in you
- A competitive base salary
- Benefits such as Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401K plan
- Discount programs, child care programs
- International Rotation Program
- Fun, modern, and diverse office that is dog friendly!
- Work life balance with competitive PTO and hybrid work schedule
- Flat hierarchies and a company culture that promotes growth
What you'll need
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in a quota-based Sales role and/or preferably partner program development
- Client relationship building and business development skills
- A proactive and entrepreneurial attitude
- Demonstrated track record of selling high tech / SaaS / Cloud products
- Highly motivated to establish and pursue a successful sales career within a global, leading IT company
What you'll do
- Collaborate globally to expand existing frameworks with existing system integrator partners
- Establish new relationships with other key system integrator, MSP, VAR and other partners
- Manage and coordinate execution of partner strategy in coordination with technical, marketing, and other internal teams
- Engage partner’s sales and marketing teams to drive revenue
- Manage the sales cycles and forecasts to prioritize and engage resources through active use of CRM and related tools
- Monitor partner's business results, make recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners
Retarus is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Retarus