Digital Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Digital Sales Associates are the seed base of the RWS digital marketing platform. They engage with our existing clients as well as new sales prospects. All of this is done to further the cause of driving more consumers to the retail customers we serve.
A day-in-the-life of an RWS Digital Sales Associates includes multiple telephone interactions as they scour through the prospect lists with which we provide them. Eventually they will learn more about the individual retailers and be equipped to recommend specific digital products we offer to qualified retail prospects with whom we see a fit between what we sell and what the retailer needs to help them grow their revenues.
- 1 year Sales experience required
- Comfortable making cold calls
- Experience using CRM and other tracking tools
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Understanding of website best practices and digital marketing options & solutions
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Learns quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A passion helping customers succeed
- Prompt, driven and works well in a team environment
- Google AdWords Certification (preferred, but not required)
- Extensive work with prospect lists to qualify potential digital sales leads
- Daily cold calling to new digital sales prospects
- Set appointments with qualified sales leads
- Supports existing RWS Representatives in sales functions deemed necessary by the sales & digital teams
- Maximize up-sale opportunities with existing clients and set appointments with those opportunities
- Demonstrates how to use the RWS suite of digital products through practical application
- Adjusts content of digital sales presentations based upon customer type and retail vertical
- Provides management daily activity and results reports; such as daily call reports and weekly work plans
- Accurately populates and processes all necessary paperwork to complete the sale
- Monitors competition and gathers current marketplace information on products and pricing
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending company provided training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies
- Practical knowledge of RWS web-based solutions
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Multiple benefit options offered through United Healthcare, Delta Dental and VSP with $0 employee cost options
- 100% employer paid Life and Short-Term Disability insurance with the option to purchase additional and dependent coverage
- Numerous other ancillary insurance programs offered
- Employee discount program
- 401k after 6 months of employment
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days
- 8-10 paid holidays per year
- Friendly working environment
- We are currently working remotely
- We strive to make RWS a wonderful place to work by providing a fun and supportive work environment
- Monthly All Company Meetings keep everyone informed of progress to goals and recent developments.
- Core working hours for this position: 7:30am to 4:30pm, on-site or remotely Monday through Friday
- Up to 20% travel required
Our clientele is a mix of small appliance, furniture, and mattress retailers. We build and maintain four products for our clients, RetailDeck®, WebFronts®, WebFronts® ReviewTM, and AdRocketTM. These services allow our independent retailer clients to compete in a huge way with big box retailers.
We expect you to bring hustle and passion to everything you do here. You will be held accountable to our 4 Core Values and will be expected to hold your teammates accountable as well. The values are what unify us and allow us to make the impact that we do. They are vital to our mission of becoming the undisputed champion of independent retailers digital marketing success.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Retailer Web Services
Get fresh Digital Sales Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.