Retail Insights, LLC is offering an excellent career opportunity for the experienced candidate. We were founded in 2010 and with the majority of our customer/user base as Fortune 500 companies we have been experiencing significant growth year over year and are looking to expand our team. You'll get to help us design and build innovative solutions from the ground up and have the opportunity to do lots of interesting things in an entrepreneurial culture. This is a full-time salaried position working on supporting and enhancing our own web-based application and products. Compensation includes a base salary commensurate with experience, 401k, and health insurance plans all while working from the convenience of your home.
We are not able to sponsor international candidates.
Please review the detailed description below and well-qualified candidates may apply with a cover letter, resume with references, and salary requirements.
Retail Insights, LLC is seeking a talented Web Software Application Developer to use best coding practices to identify, document, build and support web-based applications. This position will also be required to perform support functions and other ancillary duties as assigned. Superior technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills are essential for success in this position.
- Identify, document, and develop opportunities for creating, improving and supporting company web applications.
- Support ongoing application and development functions
- Work with teammates to prioritize, design, build, test, deploy, troubleshoot, document, and support technology solutions using industry best practices
- Perform a wide range other ancillary duties in support of existing applications and other company initiatives as necessary
- Proficiency in: Full Stack LAMP Development, Linux, MySql, Some ETL knowledge, PLSQL
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of retail sales terms/pharmacy data and terms
- Experience with other development technologies methods
- Experience with AWS
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience as a SCRUM Master