REMOTE Investor Relations Specialist (Independent Contractor)
Retail Ecommerce Ventures Puerto Real, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
REMOTE Investor Relations Specialist, FULL-TIME, Independent Contractor Position
**Attention Top Tier Investor Relations Specialists**
If you thought this was a normal job posting for Investor Relations Specialists, think again.
Would you like to become a part of a global company that manages multiple billion-dollar brands run by Founder/CEO Tai Lopez?
- Eager to develop your skills?
- Looking for a new challenge?
If you answered yes to the above, then Retail Ecommerce Venture (REV) is the place for you. We are looking for the most ambitious, highly motivated Investor Relations Specialists in the world to work with us on some of the largest and most exciting brands across the globe.
REVs portfolio already consists of:
- Pier 1
- Dress Barn
- Linens ‘n’ Things
- Franklin Mint
- Modell’s Sporting Goods*
- Ralph & Russo
And many more!
Have a look for yourself: https://www.retailecommerceventures.com/
Led by Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires large US brands and transforms them into e-commerce success stories.
The global team is already over 300 strong and we are looking to recruit over 300 more staff in the next few months!
That’s where you come in.
This position will work on our Investor Relations team serving as the bridge and voice connecting our customers and core brands. You will be responsible for educating investors on the fundamentals of Ecommerce investing. Create a seamless investor experience serving as a guide through all stages of the eCommerce customer life cycle.
You can expect:
- To work with established global brands
- Excellent pay and work flexibility (REMOTE!)
- The chance to work with a worldwide team
- Daily meeting and mentorship with REV leaders
- High-quality training to grow and develop your skills
- A fast-paced dynamic working environment
Chances like this don’t come along often, so what are you waiting for?
- Rapid response to inbound inquiries from potential customers via phone, email, chat, etc.
- Outreach to new Investor accounts created through REV conferences, social media outreach, or online video campaigns
- Assist with all transactional elements of the investment process
- Integrate with the Product team to maintain fluency in all aspects of the platform and provide regular insights and feedback from users on how to improve the customer experience
- Coordinate with other REV team members to ensure that customers’ needs are met
- Strong background and understanding of finance and investing fundamentals.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Intellectually curious
- Mindset of continuous improvement
- Dedicated in pursuit of goals
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize a large and diverse workload
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Data-driven decision making
- An Ecommerce background is an advantage
What’s in it for me?
- Fully Remote Job, forever!
- Competitive Monthly Salary, DOE
- Chance to learn directly from Tai Lopez
- Access to personal development material, provided by the company
- Amazing progression, as we are a newer faster-growing company
REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, Franklin Mint, Stein Mart, and Radio Shack
Retail Ecommerce VenturesWhy Work Here?
Great opportunities for international growth and exposure
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires and reimagines distressed retail brands and turns them into e-commerce success stories. REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, Franklin Mint, Stein Mart, and Radio Shack
AddressPuerto Real, PR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Retail Ecommerce Ventures