Investor Relations Specialist
Retail Ecommerce Ventures Puerto Real, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $72,000 to $255,000 Yearly
FULLY REMOTE - Investor Relations Specialist, (72k base, up to over 255k annual)
Independent Contractor Position
Would you like to become a part of a global company that manages multiple billion-dollar brands run by Founder/CEO Tai Lopez?
Led by Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires large US brands and transforms them into e-commerce success stories.
This position will work on our Investor Relations team serving as the bridge and voice connecting our customers and core brands. You will be responsible for educating investors on the fundamentals of Ecommerce investing. Create a seamless investor experience serving as a guide through all stages of the eCommerce customer life cycle.
You can expect:
- An aggressive compensation plan for working in an SEC-regulated space
- To work with established global brands
- Excellent base pay and comp plan
- Work flexibility (REMOTE!)
- A fast-paced dynamic working environment
Chances like this don’t come along often, so what are you waiting for?
- Outreach to new Investor accounts created through REV conferences, social media outreach, or online video campaigns
- Assist with all transactional elements of the investment process
- Integrate with the Product team to maintain fluency in all aspects of the platform and provide regular insights and feedback from users on how to improve the customer experience
- Coordinate with other REV team members to ensure that customers’ needs are met
- Strong background and understanding of finance and investing fundamentals.
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- Intellectually curious
- The mindset of continuous improvement
- Dedicated in pursuit of goals
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize a large and diverse workload
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Data-driven decision making
- An Ecommerce background is an advantage
What’s in it for me?
- Fully Remote Job, forever!
- Competitive Monthly Salary, DOE
- Chance to learn directly from Tai Lopez
- Access to personal development material, provided by the company
- Amazing progression, as we are a newer faster-growing company
REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, Franklin Mint, Stein Mart, and Radio Shack
Retail Ecommerce VenturesWhy Work Here?
Great opportunities for international growth and exposure
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires and reimagines distressed retail brands and turns them into e-commerce success stories. REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, Franklin Mint, Stein Mart, and Radio Shack
AddressPuerto Real, PR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Retail Ecommerce Ventures